- Sprinkle on Hawaiian pizza.
- Create roasted nuts with the seasoning intermixed.
- Give that dull chicken a flavor facelift.
- Dust it over pineapple mango skewers.
- Brighten up any white fish.
- And try it in rice or potatoes.
Each bottle features the classic Cuso steer’s skull branded on the label.
Ingredients: Coconut flour, Sugar brownulated (brown), Molasses granules, Salt, Vanilla
I’ll be reordering soon!
I’ve used the coconut rum seasoning on a plethora of meals and absolutely love it. One creation I did though was make a cappuccino and top it off with some coconut rum reasoning. It added a sweetness that was just perfect. I love it!
Have absolutely no idea what to season this with sweet baby yams? Lol not a fan of this one at all worst one in the whole kit smells sweet tasted sweet just sugar seasoning not my cup of tea
I would highly recommend the products and company.