- Sprinkle on Hawaiian pizza.
- Create roasted nuts with the seasoning intermixed.
- Give that dull chicken a flavor facelift.
- Dust it over pineapple mango skewers.
- Brighten up any white fish.
- And try it in rice or potatoes.
Each bottle features the classic Cuso steer’s skull branded on the label.
Ingredients: Coconut flour, Sugar brownulated (brown), Molasses granules, Salt, Vanilla
VIEW RECIPES WITH THIS PRODUCT
I would highly recommend the products and company.
This seasoning is legit. I did the shrimp and goat cheese jalapeño poppers, and they were off-the-hook!!! Everyone loved them!
Nothing really pops abt the flavor def not worth the price not bad just Nothing special and only good for certain foods...seafood maybe chicken